- 12 INR
- 12.00 - 20.00 INR
- For Door acees, Bank cards, Other access cards purpose
- 85x54 Millimeter (mm)
- 0.8 Millimeter (mm)
- SMART CARD
- RF ID Based
Proximity Card 125 Khz RFID Cards
Proximity cards also known as proxy cards are low frequency 125 kHz credentials that feature an embedded metallic antenna coil that stores cardholder data. Data stored on a proximity card key fob or tag can be detected by a reader when the proximity card is passed within range.
A proximity card or proxy card is a contactless smart card which can be read without inserting it into a reader device as required by earlier magnetic stripe cards such as credit cards and contact type smart cards. The proximity cards are part of the contactless card technologies. Held near an electronic reader for a moment they enable the identification of an encoded number. The reader usually produces a beep or other sound to indicate the card has been read. Proximity cards typically have a read range up to 50 cm 15 inches which is the main difference with contactless smartcard with 2 to 10 cm 1 to 3 inches . The card can often be left in a wallet or purse and read by simply holding the wallet or purse near the reader. The term proximity card refers to the older 125 kHz devices as distinct to the newer 13.56 MHz contactless smart cards.
Method of operation:
The card and the reader unit communicate with each other through 125 kHz radio frequency fields 13.56 MHz for the contactless smartcard cards by a process called resonant energy transfer Passive cards have three components, sealed inside the plastic: an antenna consisting of a coil of wire, a capacitor, and an integrated circuit IC which contains the user's ID number in specific formats and no other data. The reader has its own antenna, which continuously transmits a short range radio frequency field.
When the card is placed within range of the reader the antenna coil and capacitor which form a tuned circuit absorb and store energy from the field resonating like an electrical version of a tuning fork. This energy is rectified to direct current which powers the integrated circuit. The chip sends its ID number or other data to the antenna coil which transmits it by radio frequency signals back to the reader unit. The reader checks whether the ID number from the card is correct and then performs whatever function it has been programmed to do. Since all the energy to power the card comes from the reader unit passive cards must be close to the reader to function, and so have only a limited range.
- Also Known by other names EM4100 / EM4102 / TK4100 / 125 Khz RFID Cards
Cardtec Proximity Cards:
- Cardtec produces proximity cards in two forms
- Thick Proximity Cards.
Thin Proximity Cards in ISO format:
- Further the thick proximity cards can be personalized by means of printed sticky cards.
- Further thin Proximity Cards can be provided as a high quality, high finish product Whether as a blank card or in pre-printed format or fully printed with data / picture / individual photos.
Offset Printing,Digital Printing
Card Holder Type
- Delivery Point (DP), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Western Union, Paypal, Days after Acceptance (DA), Letter of Credit (L/C), Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 10000 Per Week
- 1 Week
- Free samples are available
- North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, Australia, Central America, Africa, Middle East, Asia
- South India
No. 38/5-11, 1st Main Road, Adinath Towers, Industrial Suburb, Yeshwanthpur, Bengaluru, Karnataka, 560022, India